It is the time to install Movie box on your iOS 9 device too. Apple will release the major version as it has already release public beta versions too. You can install this even on your beta versions running iDevices without jailbreaking. Anyhow iOS 9 is the next prime iOS release of Apple after iOS 8 chain. So is has added number of new features and enhancements to keep high. That was the reason to release another iOS version as iOS 8.4.1 to make a barrier to keep away iOS 9 from jailbreakers. By the way we don’t want to care about jailbreaking as we can download Movie Box on our devices even without Cydia. With this you can get all movies and videos of FLV, MP4, AVI, 3GP, WMV and another few textures too.
Here are the compatible devices of iOS 9 to be installed:
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s.
- iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 1.
- iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 1, iPad Air 2.
- 5th generation iPod touch.
- 6th generation iPod touch.
From here you are able to follow same steps to install this on your devices even running iOS 9 beta versions.
iOS 9 Movie Box installation:
- Before you install the Movie Box on your iOS 9 change the date from Settings > General > Date and Time, to 1st of December 2014.
- Now you have to download Movie Box on your device from Vshare.
- You will see the usual message “Would you like to “Install Movie Box”?” on your screen.
- So then you have to accept it by tap on the Install “option”.
- And then remember to confirm “Trust” as the next option.
- Now go to your search icon and search Movie Box from your device.
- So when you find out, you just have to install it.
- Then the downloading progress will appear on your screen.
- After the progress you will see the prompt button of “Install”. So just tap on it and finishes the process.
Now you are able to get all the Movies and TV shows which you prefer most. All those are totally free with this installation.