iOS 8.1.3 download now confirmed for users. Apple has patched some bugs in previous iOS firmware version with iOS 8.1.3 download. The latest iOS 8.1.3 software updated with new user features and increase new improvements. Most renowned jailbreak of TaiG and PP jailbreak tools has updated during this release time. Remember that those versions can’t use to jailbreak iOS 8.1.3, because Apple has patched up TaiG and Pangu jailbreak errors in iOS 8.1.3. We know all cydia lovers waiting for install cydia on iOS 8.1.3. Unfortunately, no one does not release iOS 8.1.3 jailbreak tool yet. Download iOS 8.1.3 with more improvements and features. Remember that if your’re already install cydia on your idevice with previous jailbreak then we advice that don’t update your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch into iOS 8.1.3 until comes jailbreak possibility.
Download TaiG for jailbreak iOS 8.x
iOS 8.1.3 Jailbreak Compatible Device Models
- iPhone models : iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5
- iPad mini models : iPad mini 1, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3
- iPad models : iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2
- iPad Air models : iPad Air 1, iPad Air 2
- iPod touch model : iPod touch 5
Download iOS 8.1.3 included various Features, bug fixes and improvements
- The latest iOS 8.1.3 comes with fixed the minor error of prevented multitasking gestures
- Introduced new configuration option for education standardized testing
- Fixed the error of caused spotlight no to display some app result
- Reduced the storage required amount to perform a software update
- Fixed the issue of prevented users from entering their Apple ID password for messages and FaceTime
Update your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch with iOS 8.1.3 | Step by step guide
Important : Before proceed, make sure that you have full backup of your idevice. Connect your device to PC via USB data transfer cable and then click on the iTunes menu and click “Check for updates”.
Tip : When you download iOS 8.1.3, users can use iTunes and OTA methods. Download iOS 8.1.3 via iTunes.
- Open iTunes after connect your idevice to PC.
- Click on “iTunes store” and then tap on “Click for Updates”
- Again click on download and update buttons.
- Verify the message of update iTunes for iDevices to iOS 8.1.3.
- Click next and agree.
- File will download itself and then extract the software.
- Now your device is starting to reboot.
- Device has successfully updated to iOS 8.1.3.
Video Tutorial for iDevice update to iOS 8.1.3
We think this article will update immediately with iOS 8.1.3 jailbreak news. Upgrade your idevice into iOS 8.1.3 and wait for iOS 8.1.3 jailbreak release officially. iOS 8.1.3 jailbreak release as soon as possible.