The Chinese Jailbreak hacking team of TaiG just released TaiG v2.3.0 jailbreak tool for iOS 8.1.3- iOS 8.4 firmware. All iPhone, iPad and iPod touch compatible for TaiG jailbreak. TaiG launched out iOS 8.3 jailbreak tool in the same raw. Before TaiG v2.3, they announced TaiG v2.2 for iOS 8.4 jailbreak. Then again they updated TaiG v2.2 jailbreak tool into TaiG v2.3.0 with some fixing errors and more.
TaiG v2.3.0 Jailbreak Change log
- Integrates Cydia 1.1.19 – It will allows tweaks and themes to modify
- Fixed setreuid patch to prevent apps from obtain to root privilege through setreuid
- Number of stabilities increased
TaiG v2.3.0 Jailbreak Compatible Devices
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 4s
- Fourth generation iPad , iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad mini, iPad mini with retina, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad Air 2
- 5th generation iPod touch
Important points before you start to run TaiG v2.3.0 Jailbreak process on your iDevice
- TaiG v2.3.0 jailbreak is untethered for all iPhone, iPad and iPod touch running on iOS 8.2, iOS 8.1.3, iOS 8.2 and iOS 8.1.3. iOS 8.4 is relative stable currently, therefore we recommend that before you start to run jailbreak process please update your device into iOS 8.4.
- It is currently available to download only for windows, not mac. Although mac users also can run the TaiG jailbreak tool with the virtual PC.
- TaiG v2.3 jailbreak too integrates Cydia 1.1.19 and it is perfectly compatible of iOS 8.3 to iOS 8.4.
- You must do full backup of all your important personal information beforehand the process. iTunes and iCloud can take as the way to take device backup. Unfortunately if you go wrong, backup will help to restore your idevice.
- You must return Passcode or Touch ID and Find my iPhone options temporary. Configurations can change from the Settings app.
Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone > Turn off
Settings > General > Passcode or Touch ID > Turn off
- If you have already jailbroken iDevice using TaiG v2.0, TaiG v2.1.2 or TaiG v2.2 then please update TaiG 8.1.3-8.x. There is no need to jailbreak your idevice again.
- If you see the warning message that “Storage Almost Full”, then please run Cydia.
- Temporary turn on an Airplane mode. At the end of the process you can turn off it.
- If you want to have proper jailbreak proceed on your device system. Then you must charge your idevice battery before begin the process. It will prevent battery drain while the process going on.
How to jailbreak your iDevice using TaiG v2.3.0 Jailbreak
Step 1 – Download TaiG v2.3.0 jailbreak tool.
Step 2 – Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your PC using USB data cable.
Step 3 – Open the TaiG jailbreak tool and let to detect your idevice properly itself. Then TaiG will show you a window.
Step 4 – Uncheck 3k assitant option from the window and click on the green button “Start”.
Step 5 – You must let TaiG to complete the process itself and after that TaiG will inform you that “Jailbreak succeeded” with a cydia icon.