Behind the TaiG iOS 8.4 jailbreak tool, PP jailbreak has released the new tool to jailbreak iOS 8.4 on Mac OS. PP jailbreak is only for mac users and windows users can use TaiG jailbreak v2.4.3. PP jailbreak is compatible with all iPhone, iPad and iPod touch running on iOS 8.4. In nearly day Apple has presented the new 6 generation iPod touch for their fans. The final major mobile operating system of iOS 8.4 is running on the new iPod touch 6. Therefore users can jailbreak iOS 8.4 iPod touch 6 to install cydia. Now we guide you to jailbreak iOS 8.4 iPod touch 6 on Mac OS using PP jailbreak. Follow us.
Earlier to begin the PP jailbreak process on your iPod touch 6
- Please take backup of your all important data using iTunes or iCloud. Unfortunately if you faced on data losing then you can use backup to restore your iPod touch 6.
- You must turn off Find my iPhone feature. Enter to the Settings app and navigate to the iClmenu. Then you can see the Find my iPhone bar. You have to do disable that mode.
- Check the iPod touch 6 battery before run the process. Then you can prevent battery drain while the process.
- Don’t forget to turn off Passcode or Touch ID feature with Settings app. Enter to the General menu in the settings app, then you can turn off that mode.
- iTunes or XCode must be disable beforehand, because if you enable it, then PP process will not work properly.
How to run the PP jailbreak tool on your iOS 8.4 iPod touch using mac
- Go to the PP jailbreak official web site to download PP jailbreak new version correctly.
- Then take out your iPod touch 6 in the pocket and connect it to the Mac using proper USB data transfer cable.
- Open the PP jailbreak downloaded file within double click and let to identify your iPod touch 6 itself.
- Now you can see the jailbreak window. You have to do deselect “Install PP Helper” given in the bottom of the window.
- Don’t forget to click “Jailbreak” button at the center of the window to continue the process.
- PP jailbreak will release the “Jailbreak Succeeded” message and then device will begin to reboot automatically.
- Behind the reboot users can see the icon of cydia if you follow our guidelines correctly.
ATTENTION : You can turn on Find my iPhone and Passcode lock feature at the end of the process.