Apple has upgraded iOS 10 to iOS 10.0.1 with focus several fixes. So all iPhone/iPad and iPod Touch users who were supported for iOS 10 can now head iOS 10.0.1 Download for a more stable iOS time. So here you are all information about upgraded iOS 10.0.1 with its download, install and also jailbreak facts. Therefore take a look.
iOS 10.0.1 is the first minor update Apple announced over biggest iOS 10. It is a minor scale update primarily focuses on several bugs fixes. In that way iOS 10.0.1 Download going to benefit with the follows.
- Comes with a fix to the issue with “Hey Siri” recognitions
- Comes addressing the audio quality problem for calls over VoLTE
- Addresses the the problem with stability when paired with Bluetooth and Apple Watch
- Brings fixes to some slight failures and improves stability of the Camera and Contacts apps
iOS 10.0.1 Download- Supported Devices
- Latest iPhone 7 and 7 Plus
- iPhone 5, iPhone 5c and iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 6s/ 6s Plus and iPhone SE
- 9.7 inch /12.9 inch iPad Pro models
- iPad 4, iPad Air and iPad Air 2
- iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3 and iPad mini 4
- 6th Gen iPod touch
Download iOS 10.0.1 on iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
Update: iOS 10.0.2 is now updated over iOS 10.0.1. It too comes focusing several bug fixes including iPhone 7 audio bug. And for the freshest updates you can now have iOS 10.1 beta 2 which is available for both developers and public testers. So be part of the beta testing and know about the upcoming iOS 10.1
Via OTA: Settings > General > Software Update> Download and install iOS 10.0.1
If you have not received the update via OTA, you can head to iTunes and upgrade iOS 10.0.1 manually. This method is more preferable if you are in view of iOS 10 jailbreak with changes ahead. If not you may get several clashes with apps like Pangu jailbreak.
You must install iTunes latest version on your Mac or Windows. And make sure to backup all your data prior to iTunes software installation.
- Step 1: Download iOS 10.0.1 IPSW file in respect to your device model
- Step 2: Temporary turn off Find my iPhone by heading Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone
- Step 3: Open iTunes and connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch through a supportive cable
- Step 4: Now search for your device in iTunes
- Step 5: Hold Alt (Mac users) or Shift (for Windows) and click restore to select the IPSW firmware file
- Step 6: Now select the firmware
- Step 7: Now let the installation flow and end with a successful reboot
Note: You can downgrade iOS 10.0.1 through a clean restore until Apple close the gates
Jailbreak Updates- iOS 10.0.1 Jailbreak by Luca
iOS 10 has subjected to a lot of discussions since its first view. As for the final at the moment we find iPhone 7 jailbreak running on iOS 10.0.1. In that way with the contribution of reputed iOS hacker Luca Todesco iOS 10.0.1 jailbreak is demonstrated giving more on the next jailbreak release. As to the tweeted picture with a successful iPhone 7 jailbreak he has showed access to Cydia version 1.1.26 (en-us).
iOS 10 Jailbreak Successful Attempts so far
- iOS hacker iH8snow demonstrated iOS 10 jailbreak when iOS 10 at its first beta
- Team Pangu at MOSEC 2016 revealed Cydia install support for iOS 10 at its betas
- Releasing the video “YaluX” Luca Todesco revealed iOS 10 jailbreak possibilities staying in the final iOS 10 beta
- Adding more worth to the previous video Luca once again came with a video showing Cydia substrate support for iOS 10 only days after iOS 10 announced to the public
- For the final confirmation at the moment is again from Luca that shows iOS 10.0.1 jailbreak on an iPhone 7
As for the all facts standing at the moment iOS 10.0.1 jailbreak is too proven. But still we are not accessed to jailbreak iOS 10 as no tool is officially announced. So stay with us as we are ready to write you soon once the jailbreak for iOS 10/iOS 10.0.1/iOS 10.0.2 is confirmed.
Update: $1.5 Million Bounty has recently announced by Zerodium for iOS 10 jailbreak. Now the opportunity is opened for eligible jailbreakers to grab a bigger reward than previous
If you head iOS 10.0.1 Download, you can have a stable iOS experience. So enjoy the biggest software from Apple and stay with us for more interesting updates.