Behind the 5th generation iPod touch Apple has released the 6 generation iPod touch introducing new features. iOS 8.4 the latest firmware is running and A8 CPU powered to the new iPod. The new iPod touch is the most attractive product and it is actually surprising. We know that most people already having apple smartphone in their pockets and I think that smartphones have in today’s market. But with the new iPod touch launching most people’s advertency going towards the new iPod, because now iPod touch 6 jailbreak ability has been confirmed by TaiG jailbreak.
Nowadays TaiG jailbreak is exceeding all other jailbreak communities. Finally they could jailbroken iOS 8.1.3 – iOS 8.4 all iPhone, iPad and iPod touch with their new TaiG v2.4.3. In nearly day download TaiG 2.3.4 has out on the beta stage and it confirmed officially. As we mentioned Apple confirmed that the new iOS 8.4 powered to the new iPod touch. So if you think that is TaiG v2.4.3 jailbreak compatible to iPod touch 6 jailbreak? Yes. The answer is yes. TaiG told with taiG jailbreak release note that TaiG v2.4.3 jailbreak releases for all iPhone, iPad and iPod touch running on iOS 8.1.3, iOS 8.2, iOS 8.3 and iOS 8.4. So you can jailbreak your iPod touch 6 using TaiG v2.4.3 jailbreak.
Some sources indicated that iPhone 6’s features almost same as iPod touch 6 features. The new iPod touch maintains as identical exterior design and especially removing the iPod touch loop button. Silver, gold, space gray, pink, blue and product red interfaces are available. 1 GB RAM, 8 megapixel camera as the main features included in the new iPod.
However, now we enter to the iPod touch jailbreak. We know all cydia lovers expect to jailbreak their iDevices and download number of latest cydia tweaks and apps. If you already having the new iPod touch 6, then you can install cydia on it using TaiG v2.4.3 jailbreak tool. Keeping device backup via iTunes or iCloud, you can begin the process.
- Find my iPhone, Passcode or Touch ID need to be disable mode before you go ahead of the jailbreak.
- TaiG jailbreak tool download links available on the TaiG’s main page. Download it and connect your iDevice to your computer.
- Then run the tool as an administrator. Wait until complete the device identification.
- Don’t remove the tick of the Cydia 1.1.23. Unmark another check box of 3k assitant. Then click on the start button.
- iPod touch will reboot at once and taig will inform that “Jailbreak Successful”.
- Process is complete. Find out the cydia icon on your iPod touch screen and join with your favorites.