In nearly day Apple’s next mobile operating system of iOS 8.4.1 also confirmed for iPhone, iPad or iPod touch platforms. But it is currently available on the unbroken stage, it means cydia download possibility does not come on iOS 8.4.1. Somehow, after releasing iOS 8.4.1, Apple lets to downgrade iOS 8.4.1 from iOS 8.4. Actually Apple did not make any barrier to the downgrading, but Apple never recommends to do that. Now we are going to tell you a bad news, Apple has stopped signing to iOS 8.4 firmware file. It means that now users cannot be downgrade their iOS 8.4.1 iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to iOS 8.4. I think that Apple has stopped to signing less than two weeks after releasing iOS 8.4.1.
If you need to confirm that, visit ipsw.me web site to take singing status for iOS firmware files. Actually downgrading is very useful if the previous operating system can be jailbroken. We know that most Apple users aim to download cydia on their idevices to download their favorite apps, themes, tweaks, modes, games and much more. In our previous articles we mentioned that hurry up to downgrade iOS 8.4.1, because we know in nearly day Apple will stop signing to iOS 8.4 firmware. However, if you couldn’t be downgrading your idevice yet, too late now.
If you were downgrade iOS 8.4.1 Apple device to iOS 8.4, then you also can jailbreak your idevice using TaiG or PP jailbreak. Some users try to downgrade their idevice back to the older version. If you are facing problems, update to the latest iOS firmware.
Somehow, iOS 8.4.1 is currently available to download. It was not only one of the new release software. It came out with Apple music improvements and fixing several vulnerabilities using TaiG jailbreak. It means that TaiG jailbreak does not match to iOS 8.4.1. The team of Pangu has demonstrated an iOs 8.4.1 jailbreak, but it will be expect with iOS 9 just round the corner. Although I think that iOS 8.4.1 jailbreak can see immediately. If you already have an unbroken idevice running on iOS 8.4, click below link. It will guide to jailbreak iOS 8.4 comfortably.
Apple has already released iOS 8.4.1 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch fixing several bugs and improvements for music app. Apple has patched several vulnerabilities using TaiG jailbreak. It means TaiG jailbreak is not possible to jailbreak iOS 8.4.1 and users can’t download cydia on iOS 8.4.1 currently. If you already upgraded your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch into iOS 8.4.1, the good news is that you can downgrade iOS 8.4.1 idevice into iOS 8.4. After downgrading you can jailbreak your device using TaiG jailbreak.
Important key note before downgrading
- You can downgrade your idevice only to iOS 8.4.
- You can downgrade your idevice into iOS 8.4 as long as Apple continues to sign iOS 8.4.
- It is important to do backup of your all important details using iTunes or iCloud. It will be important to restore your idevice if something goes wrong.
- Apple does not recommend to downgrading, so you must be careful and go to the process at your own risk.
How to downgrade iOS 8.4.1 iPhone, iPad, iPod to iOS 8.4
As I mentioned Apple never recommend to downgrading. But all cydia lovers always try to jailbreak their idevices and download cydia. iOS 8.4.1 is currently available as the unjailbreak stage. You can follow these simple instructions to downgrade your idevice. There are two methods to downgrade idevices.
Method 1 :
1. Put your idevice in DFU mode.
- Connect your idevice to computer and turn off your idevice.
- Hold the power button for 3 seconds and start holding the home button without releasing power button for 10 sec.
- Release the power button and holding the home button along until get a popup from iTunes.
2. Click “ok” and then tap on the “Restore iPhone, iPad or iPod touch” button.
3. Press on the “Restore and Update” button.
4. You can see the information about iOS 8.4 in the next screen. Click on the “Next” button and then click “Agree”.
5. iTunes will take 10 minutes to complete download iOS 8.4 and install it on your idevice.
6. You can see the “Hello” screen if your succeeded on the downloading. Then you can follow the instruction to set up your idevice and restore it with backup.
Method 2 :
- Turn off Find my iPhone in the settings app.
- Download iOS 8.4 for your idevice.
- Attach your idevice to computer.
- Open the iTunes and choose the iOS device.
- Mac user : Hold down the option/ Alt key
- Windows user : Hold down the option/left shift key.
- Click on the “Check for Update” option.
- Select the ipsw file and wait few times.
- Your device will reboot automatically after downloading.
That is all. Now you can jailbreak your iOS 8.4 iDevice using TaiG jailbreak. Enjoy with cydia.