The Chinese hacking team of TaiG updated iOS 8.3 jailbreak new version of TaiG 2.1.3 with fixed all errors in pre-TaiG versions of TaiG v2.0 and TaiG v2.1.2. Now all users can download TaiG v2.1.3 and it is compatible for all iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. If you had any problem after use TaiG v2.0 or TaiG v2.1.2 jailbreak, then use TaiG v2.1.3 jailbreak. If you have a already jailbroken iDevice across the TaiG 2.0 or TaiG v2.1.2 jailbreak then no need to re-jailbreak.
Long startup time of iPhone 4s, getting stuck at 20% issue, the issue of TaiG did not work on the virtual machine fixed via TaiG v2.1.3 jailbreak. especially TaiG updated latest Cydia 1.1.12 and UIKitTools 220.127.116.11 with the new jailbreak.
Beforehand iOS 8.3 Jailbreak with TaiG v2.1.3
- Using iTunes or iCloud take full backup of your all important data. If your data loss with device crashing, then users can restore their iDevices via backup. So please don’t forget to do device backup earlier the jailbreak process.
- Don’t forget to return “Passcode or Touch ID” option into disable mode. All changes can take out from Settings app on your idevice. Go to the Settings app > General > Tap on Turn Passcode off
- “Find my iPhone” option need to be disable beforehand the process. The option will helps to find location of lost phones. Log to the Settings app on your phone and navigate to the iCloud. then tap on “Find my iPhone” and divert into turn off.
- Turn Airplane mode on your phone on.
- Off all anti-virus programs which are running on your device system for secure your data from malware or spyware threads. If you forget to turn off virus protectors then Jailbreak process will detect as a virus by virus guards. After that virus guard will prevent of jailbreak. because of that you need to be turn off all virus guards before begin the process.
How to Jailbreak iOS 8.3 using new TaiG 2.1.3 jailbreak update – Right way
Step 1 – Download TaiG 2.1.3 version on your computer.
Step 2 – Connect your iPhone to your windows based computer using the USB data transfer cable.
Step 3 – If you use a virtual machine, navigate to the Menu bar in the virtual machine > USB & Bluetooth > Connect iPhone, if it is already connected
Step 4 – Take out the TaiG downloaded extension and right click on and select “Run as Administrator “from the list.
Step 5 – Let to TaiG for detect your device itself. TaiG will take few minutes to complete its work. Then TaiG will launch the jailbreak window on your computer screen.
Step 6 – Need to unread 3k Assitant checkbox. Use the tick to unmark the option and press on the “START” key to begin the process.
Step 7 – The progress bar will start to filling. At the end of the progress bar your device will start to reboot at once. Then TaiG will inform across the cydia icon, that the jailbreak succeeded.
Video Tutorial for TaiG v2.1.3 Jailbreak
TaiG is going to release iOS 8.4 jailbreak tool so soon.