The Chinese jailbreak hacking team of TaiG has just released the TaiG jailbreak Mac version to jailbreak iOS 8.1.3 to iOS 8.4 all iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. TaiG 8.4 jailbreak tool is already available for both Windows and Mac. As the jailbreak history TaiG is the best jailbreak community, famous with their untethered jailbreak tools. All TaiG jailbreak tools can download correctly from the TaiG’s official web page. iOS 8.1.3, iOS 8.3, iOS 8.2 and iOS 8.4 mobile operating systems can successfully jailbreak using TaiG jailbreak for mac. In this guide we show you how to jailbreak iOS 8.4 using TaiG jailbreak tool for mac.
TaiG jailbreak tool for Mac is compatible following iOS devices :
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 4s
- iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini, iPad min with retina, iPad mini 3, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2
- iPod touch 5 and iPod touch 6
Before begin the process on your iDevice
- Using iTunes or iCloud, take full device backup. You can use backup when you something goes wrong and loss your data.
- Temporarily disable Passcode or Touch ID in the setting app. Enter to the General menu, then you can see the Passcode or Touch ID option. You have to do disable it.
- Turn off Find my iPhone option. Go to the Settings app and navigate to the iCloud menu. Then you can see the Find my iPhone feature. Turn off it.
- Don’t forget to enable Airplane mode from the settings app.
- Switch off all antivirus software which are installed for protect your idevice’s data.
How to jailbreak iOS 8.4 on Mac using TaiG Jailbreak
Step 1 – Download the latest TaiG jailbreak for mac version on your computer.
Step 2 – Take out your idevice. Using USB data cable connect it to the computer.
Step 3 – Move the TaiG dmg file to the application folder within double click when it prompted. Right click on the TaiG jailbreak tool and click “Open. Then again you must click “Open”.
Step 4 – TaiG will begin to identify your idevice. Then you can see the jailbreak window. You have to deselect the 3k assistant 2.3.0 (TaiG’s App Store)
Step 5 – Press on the STRAT button to continue the process.
Step 6 – At the end of the process, your device will reboot automatically at once. You should see the cydia icon on your idevice home scree behind the whole process.
NOTE – TaiG will inform you that “Jailbreak Succeeded” after the process. You can re-enable Find my iPhone and Passcode or Touch ID features after successfully jailbreaking your device.