Apple’s iOS 8.4.1 is now available for all iPhones, iPads or iPod touches and there is no any jailbreak implement for iOS 8.4.1 cydia download yet. Pangu has just posted their official page some vulnerabilities and security holes which has they found iOS 8.4.1. They indicated that some vulnerabilities are did not patched. Actually now Pangu team has revealed all jailbreak points in iOS 8.4.1. Therefore we believe that Pangu will not release tool for iOS 8.4.1. Pangu iOS 8.1 jailbreak tool is currently released for the public. So now you can jailbreak your idevice running on iOS 8 to iOS 8.1 through Pangu iOS 8.1 jailbreak implement. You can use Pangu jailbreak for all iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Pangu is the popular, standard jailbreak community among the others. All Pangu download tools can take from Pangu’s official web page. Actually we expect pangu jailbreak tool for iOS 8.4.1, but now we should believe the tool will not make.
As I mentioned that Pangu team has just updated their page with note of iOS 8.4.1 security holes and they indicated that Apple could not patch several vulnerabilities in iOS 8.4.1. Like :
- Stack overflow bug in the function for selector 7
- Out-of-bound memory access bug in the function for selector 14
- Heap overflow bug in the function for selector 12
Download Pangu jailbreak supports iOS devices
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 4s
- iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad mini, retina iPad mini, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad Air 2
- iPod touch 5
Download Pangu Jailbreak implement for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- Download Pangu 8 1.2.1
- Download Pangu 8 1.0.0
- Download Pangu 8 1.1.0
- Download Pangu 1.2.0
Pangu iOS 8.1 Jailbreak – How to jailbreak iOS 8.1 through Pangu jailbreak
Some important point previous to the proceed :
- Remind to do complete backup of your device details using iTunes or iCloud.
- Disable all anti virus programs or firewalls that could prevent pangu from connecting to the internet.
- Check your idevice battery life to prevent battery drain while the process.
- Disable Find my iPhone and Passcode or touch ID features from the settings app in your idevice.
Pangu iOS 8.1 Jailbreak Tutorial
Step 1 : Download the latest Pangu jailbreak tool.
Step 2 : Attach your idevice to PC using USB data cable.
Step 3 : Open the tool as an administrator.
Step 4 : Pangu will identify your idevice firmware. Once that is done, click on the “Start jailbreak” button.
Step 5 : Click on the “Already did” from the next window.
Step 6 : Wait until complete the progress bar. Device will reboot itself now.
Step 7 : Now you can see the cydia icon on your idevice home screen.
Hey guys good news for you, iOS 8.4.1 can jailbreak! Pangu, Chinese jailbreak team has managed to successfully on jailbreak iOS .4.1. iOS 8.4.1 jailbreak with iPhone 6 on HackPwn2015 at last Friday.
Apple was hand over
last week with patched more than 40 security features witch use by Taig jailbreak and PP jailbreak teams when jailbreak iOS 8.4,iOS 8.3, iOS 8.2 and iOS 8.1.3. But Pang team had able to catch the security features of iOS 8.4.1 and in near future surely they will release iOS 8.4.1 jailbreak.
After Apple kept more exploit in iOS 8.4.1, the opportunity of Apple’s operating system getting jail broken again that immediately harsh till confirmed by HackPwn2015. With iOS 9 release, in an issue of weeks now, it cannot be method for Pang or any other jailbreak team for that issue to burn those all valuable jailbreaks exploit for a major update as iOS 8.4.1. It is same that Pangu team will save all exploits on jailbreak iOS 9 and upcoming iPhones as iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s.
After jailbreak iOS 8.4.1 by Pangu team you can customize our Apple devices, so here is the guide to jailbreak iOS 8.4.1 with Pangu team,
Before precede iOS 8.4.1 jailbreak with Pangu
- Please impair pass code or touch ID if have proceed on your device
Settings> general> pass code lock on > turn off
- Create back of your device using iTunes if you need to keep them safely because if something will go wrong back up will good idea
- You should update iOS 8.4.1 via Apple official web site, not from OTA
- Update the latest iOS version of tines before proceeding
- Note that the warranty of your Apple device will void after jailbreak and get at your own risk
Steps to jailbreak iOS 8.4.1 with Pang jailbreak
Below steps will help you to jailbreak your device after release iOS 8.4.1 jailbreak by Pangu team,
Step # 1- download upcoming Pang jailbreak tool which supports with iOS 8.4.1 on your PC
Step # 2-connect your device to computer via USB cable
Step #3- launch Pangu jailbreak tool as the Administrator of your device
Step #4- uncheck the check box, so you can see the processing of jailbreak iOS 8.4.1
Step #5- after completes the iOS 8.4.1 jailbreak process you can see the application of Pangu on your device and after jailbreak you can install Cydia on your device.
Last Friday was amazing moment for all jailbreak enthusiasm users around the world as Pangu announced the iOS 8.4.1 jailbreak tool for Windows users at the HackPwn security conference of 2015. Therefore no need to worry about iOS 9 jailbreak tool too. Because even Apple need to keep iOS 8.4.1 away from jailbreakers to protect iOS 9, Pangu has breach it with their new tool. But now the teaser is how can us jailbreak this using a Mac. For that surely Taig will be the first as they need to keep their dignity on jailbreking. And also may be this time too Taig will beat Pangu as iOS 8.3 tool.
By the way if we will receive the tool from Taig let’s see what are the elements we have to concern. If you are still on a version below iOS 8.4.1 the compatible device to upgrade to iOS 8.4.1 are,
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s
- iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 1,
- iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 1, iPad Air 2.
- 5th generation iPod touch.
- 6th generation iPod touch.
This list will be change when Apple releases their new devices such as iPhone 7.
Taig jailbreak iOS 8.4.1 for Mac users:
When you will get the news of Taig’s Mac tool you will have to follow these steps on your device to make a jailbroken.
A t this time too you must close your touch ID and “Find My iPhone” feature before you start the process.
Connect the device to the computer after you download Taig jailbreak the correct version for iOS 8.4.1 Mac users.
Now you will have to tap twice on the Taig dmg and when the Applications folder will prompt, just move it.
And again “Open” it by taping two times on it.
After few seconds of detection just select Cydia check box on the screen and start the process by taping on the “Start” button below.
So the usual “Jailbreak Succeeded” alert will appear on your screen and the device will reboot.
When it turns on the downloaded icon of Cydia will seem on the home screen. So you will have to click it and launch.
Hope this will be useful for you to jailbreak soon after you will obtain the Taig Mac tool. And wish to get both Pangu and Taig tools soon.
Apple has released the first beta of iOS 8.4.1 in 12H304 to registered developers of Apple Dev Center. Still we cannot say that when will be release it as the major version. We don’t know what is the new in iOS 8.4.1 but we can guess that minor improvements and features in iOS 8.4.1. Two weeks back of iOS 8.4, Apple released iOS 8.4.1 beta with the all new music app integrated with Apple music. However now jailbreak reviewers are indicated about Taig jailbreak to iOS 8.4.1 jailbreak. The new beta of iOS 8.4.1 is compatible with following iOS devices.
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 4s
- iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 1, iPad mini, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3
- iPod touch 5
How to prepare my iOS device earlier to the process
- Disable Find my iPhone and Passcode or Touch ID options from the settings. Go to the settings menu > General > Turn off Passcode or Touch ID and enter to the iCloud menu to turn off Find my iPhone.
- Enable Airplane mode in the setting app.
- Disable all antivirus programs or firewalls before run the process, because some virus programs will identify jailbreak tools as the threads.
- Charge your idevice battery at least 50%.
How to Jailbreak iOS 8.4.1 Using TaiG jailbreak
- Download TaiG jailbreak tool on your computer and take out your idevice and connect it to windows based computer using USB data cable.
- Take out the downloaded tool and run it as an administrator. Then let to identify your idevice by TaiG jailbreak. Behind that you can see the jailbreak window on your computer’s screen.
- Uncheck 3k assistant option below the cydia 1.1.23 and press on the start button at the center.
- Device will reboot automatically at once at the end of the jailbreak. you can see the cydia icon behind the whole steps.
We expect that iOS 8.4.1 will out of beta version so soon and we hope on TaiG jailbreak and PP jailbreak to jailbreak iOS 8.4.1. Users can restart the process when you failed on the jailbreak.