Apple has taken more than one and half months to come with a latest update, and finally iOS 9.3.2 is here to all users from 16th of May 2016. As expected iOS 9.3.2 has come with number of fixes and improvements. At a glance the update looks significant, so we thought of sharing important facts about the latest release of Apple and all you need to know about download iOS 9.3.2 on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Download iOS 9.3.2
If you are in view of getting iOS 9.3.2 it is easier and faster to get the update as an over-the-air update. So go to Settings > General settings > Software Update > Click on Install. If not it can be grab through iTunes method as follows,
- Make a complete backup using iTunes
- Launch iTunes from your windows PC or Mac
- Then connect your iDevice to the PC
- Click on the Device icon and check for software updates
- Then Download and click to update
iOS 9.3.2 carries more Fixes than iOS 9.3.1
iOS 9.3.2 came more than a month after iOS 9.3.1 release, but with more fixes and improvements. The pre released iOS 9.3.1 has also released targeting fixes specially reported under iOS 9.3, so iOS 9.3.2 has now arrived aiming the rest, to make iOS 9 platform stable before iOS 10 comes to view in June.
iOS 9.3.2 included fixes:
- Fixes an issue with audio quality when paired to Bluetooth accessories in iPhone SE
- Fixes an issue take in VoiceOver users using Alex voice
- Fixes an issue that prevented MDM servers from installing Custom B2B apps
- Fixes an issue that prevented typing email addresses when using “Kana Keyboard” in mail and messages
In addition to above you can get more details about the latest iOS 9.3.2 update including its security improvements by visiting Apple’s support page.
iOS 9.3.2 Compatible Devices:
iOS 9.3.2 software update is supportive for,
- iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus and iPhone SE
- iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, and iPad Pros including 12.9 inch and 9.7 inch
- 5th and 6th generation iPod Touch models
Even though iOS 9.3.2 release note has not mentioned anything about Night shift and Low power mode option to function at the same time like its beta versions revealed, it has allowed the feature in iOS 9.3.2 release.
How iOS 9.3.2 affects the Jailbreak crowd?
At the moment jailbreakers should avoid getting iOS 9.3.2, as still iOS 9.3.2 has no jailbreak rights. So if have a jailbroken iDevice, be stick to the iOS version that you are running until this iOS update comes with supportive facts to iOS 9.3.2 jailbreak.
Even though iOS 9.3.2 does not pack additional features, it does contain important fixes to iOS 9 platform, so download iOS 9.3.2 will make you free of some buggy conditions you faced with iOS 9 so far. In that iOS 9.3.2 has come in the right time to serve iOS 9 platform, as we at a stage of getting iOS 10 very soon. As iOS 9.3.2 came recently, downgrading is still possible from iOS 9.3.2 to the pre released iOS 9.3.1, so until Apple make the closing note to downgrading you can come back to iOS 9.3.1 if you are not happy with Apple’s latest iOS 9.3.2 release.