Apple’s iOS 8.4.1 is now available for all iPhones, iPads or iPod touches and there is no any jailbreak implement for iOS 8.4.1 cydia download yet. Pangu has just posted their official page some vulnerabilities and security holes which has they found iOS 8.4.1. They indicated that some vulnerabilities are did not patched. Actually now Pangu team has revealed all jailbreak points in iOS 8.4.1. Therefore we believe that Pangu will not release tool for iOS 8.4.1. Pangu iOS 8.1 jailbreak tool is currently released for the public. So now you can jailbreak your idevice running on iOS 8 to iOS 8.1 through Pangu iOS 8.1 jailbreak implement. You can use Pangu jailbreak for all iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Pangu is the popular, standard jailbreak community among the others. All Pangu download tools can take from Pangu’s official web page. Actually we expect pangu jailbreak tool for iOS 8.4.1, but now we should believe the tool will not make.
As I mentioned that Pangu team has just updated their page with note of iOS 8.4.1 security holes and they indicated that Apple could not patch several vulnerabilities in iOS 8.4.1. Like :
- Stack overflow bug in the function for selector 7
- Out-of-bound memory access bug in the function for selector 14
- Heap overflow bug in the function for selector 12
Download Pangu jailbreak supports iOS devices
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 4s
- iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad mini, retina iPad mini, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad Air 2
- iPod touch 5
Download Pangu Jailbreak implement for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- Download Pangu 8 1.2.1
- Download Pangu 8 1.0.0
- Download Pangu 8 1.1.0
- Download Pangu 1.2.0
Pangu iOS 8.1 Jailbreak – How to jailbreak iOS 8.1 through Pangu jailbreak
Some important point previous to the proceed :
- Remind to do complete backup of your device details using iTunes or iCloud.
- Disable all anti virus programs or firewalls that could prevent pangu from connecting to the internet.
- Check your idevice battery life to prevent battery drain while the process.
- Disable Find my iPhone and Passcode or touch ID features from the settings app in your idevice.
Pangu iOS 8.1 Jailbreak Tutorial
Step 1 : Download the latest Pangu jailbreak tool.
Step 2 : Attach your idevice to PC using USB data cable.
Step 3 : Open the tool as an administrator.
Step 4 : Pangu will identify your idevice firmware. Once that is done, click on the “Start jailbreak” button.
Step 5 : Click on the “Already did” from the next window.
Step 6 : Wait until complete the progress bar. Device will reboot itself now.
Step 7 : Now you can see the cydia icon on your idevice home screen.