iOS 9 untethered jailbreak tool has updated by Pangu into the Pangu v1.2.0 and it is compatible for all iPhone, iPad and iPod touch such as iPhone 6s, 6s plus, 5, 5s, 5c,4s, 6, 6 plus, iPad 4, 3, 2, iPad mini, retina iPad mini, mini 3, Air, Air 2, iPod touch 5G and 6G running on iOS 9, iOS 9.0.2 and iOS 9.0.2. However, Mac users should be waiting for their tool, because the new tool is also currently available only for windows users. But if you are running a Mac, you can jailbreak iOS 9 using windows installed virtual PC on Mac. Pangu 9 1.2 has out with latest cydia installer v1.1.26 and Manage Storage bug fix.
Change log of Panu 9 1.2 Download
- Fixed the Manage Storage bug. Preferences > Storage&iCloud > Manage Storage.
- Introduced latest cydia version of v1.1.26 with new patcyh which fixed failure to open MobileSafari URL scheme.
Just download Pangu9 1.2 new tool from our direct download given below and go through our guidelines to give proper jailbreak for your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Keep in mind that if you have already jailbroken your idevice using any Pangu 9 jailbreak tool, no need to jailbreak your device again. You can restore the latest pangu untethered package simply open the cydia.
Before you jailbreak iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- Disable Find my iPhone option from Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone > Turn off.
- Enable Airplane mode in your iDevice.
- Disable Passcode or Touch ID from Settings > General > Passcode or Touch ID > Turn off.
- Take complete device backup using iTunes or iCloud. The backup will be a good idea when you something goes wrong.
- Install latest iTunes version.
- If you already updated firmware using OTA, you should restore your device again using iTunes, because OTA updates do not capable for jailbreak method.
How to jailbreak iOS 9 – iOS 9.0.2 using Pangu 9 1.2 – Windows Tutorial
- Download Pangu 9 1.2 from our direct download link.
- Attach your iPhone to your PC using USB cable. Open the tool and allows to identify your idevice.
- In order to click Start and Already backup buttons to continue the process.
- Then Pangu will unlock your device and enable airplane mode again. Now Pangu will run on the home screen.
- After few times, you will see the jailbreak completed message. And then the device will reboot automatically. Now you can open the cydia and download your favorites.
The process is done. Now you can enable device’s Find my iPhone, Passcode or touch ID options and anti-virus programs. If there have any trouble, go down.
If you failed on the jailbreak in several times,
- Reboot both of your iPhone and computer and try again.
- Restore your device using Pangu restore function and try again.
- Enable Airplane mode and try again.
Don’ t use your device while the process going on.
Pangu v1.1.0 is currently available for download to jailbreak iOS 9 to iOS 9.0.2. Pangu9 1.1 new tool has fixed some bugs using Pangu9 pre-versions. All iPhones, iPads and iPod touches supported for Pangu 9 jailbreak. If you have not enough information about device and firmware compatibility, scroll down and make sure that your idevice also compatible or not. Pangu 9 1.1 jailbreak method is similar to the pre version’s method. The new tool is currently available only for windows and Mac OS X version of the tool is going to be release in nearly future. Here is the complete review about Pangu 9 1.1 jailbreak.
Pangu 9 1.1 Jailbreak – Compatible iOS devices
- iPhones – iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 6s plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s
- iPads – iPad 4, iPad 3, second generation iPad, iPad mini, iPad mini (retina), iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad Air 2
- iPod touches – iPod touch (5th Generation, 6th Generation)
Pangu9 1.1 Jailbreak – Compatible Firmware
- iOS 9
- iOS 9.0.1
- iOS 9.0.2
Complete Changelogs of Pangu 9 1.1
- Jailbreak program reliability and success rate improved for 64bit devices.
- New re-jailbreak function added for some devices only which upgraded using iTunes but were recognized as jailbroken.
- Fixed an issue that leads to an exit of the jailbreak tool in to abnormal network status.
- Optimized backup process and jailbreak speed improved in new Pangu9 1.1 and fixed an issue that leads to failing to jailbreak in to low disk space in windows.
- Fixed a bug that leads to failing to use the instrument function in Xcode.
Just you can download Pangu9 1.1 for windows here. Your iDevice has already jailbroken with any Pangu 9 pre-version, no need to jailbreak your device again. You can upgrade to the latest Pangu 9.0.x Untethered 1.1 package after open the cydia. After you can get all the latest bug fix updates and improvements for your idevice.
If you encounter any problems or jailbreak failures during or after the jailbreak please check our troubleshooting given below.
How to jailbreak iOS 9 – iOS 9.0.2 using Pangu9 1.1 | Step by Step Guide
- Backup all of your data using either iTunes or iCloud. The backup will be the best escape plan when you something goes wrong.
- Disable “Find my iPhone” and “Passcode or Touch ID” from the device settings. And all anti-virus programs need to be disabled.
- Switch on Airplane mode in your idevice.
- Download Pangu v1.1.0 for windows
- Connect your idevice to PC using USB data cable and then open Pangu 9.
- Click on the start button at the center of the jailbreak window.
- You will see the another window, click “Already backup” to continue the process.
- During the process, you will see the “WWDC” and “Pangu” apps appears on the home screen. Your device will reboot automatically and then unlock your phone and enable airplane mode again.
- Once you enable the airplane mode again, Pangu tool will continue the process. After the short while, Pangu will start to run on the home screen.
- Wait until see the message “Jailbreak completed”. Now your device will reboot again and cydia app will be paste on your idevice home screen.
Keep in mind : At the end of the process, don’t forget to re-enable Find my iPhone and Passcode or Touch ID options. And all anti-virus programs also.