Pangu v1.1.0 is currently available for download to jailbreak iOS 9 to iOS 9.0.2. Pangu9 1.1 new tool has fixed some bugs using Pangu9 pre-versions. All iPhones, iPads and iPod touches supported for Pangu 9 jailbreak. If you have not enough information about device and firmware compatibility, scroll down and make sure that your idevice also compatible or not. Pangu 9 1.1 jailbreak method is similar to the pre version’s method. The new tool is currently available only for windows and Mac OS X version of the tool is going to be release in nearly future. Here is the complete review about Pangu 9 1.1 jailbreak.
Pangu 9 1.1 Jailbreak – Compatible iOS devices
- iPhones – iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 6s plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s
- iPads – iPad 4, iPad 3, second generation iPad, iPad mini, iPad mini (retina), iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad Air 2
- iPod touches – iPod touch (5th Generation, 6th Generation)
Pangu9 1.1 Jailbreak – Compatible Firmware
- iOS 9
- iOS 9.0.1
- iOS 9.0.2
Complete Changelogs of Pangu 9 1.1
- Jailbreak program reliability and success rate improved for 64bit devices.
- New re-jailbreak function added for some devices only which upgraded using iTunes but were recognized as jailbroken.
- Fixed an issue that leads to an exit of the jailbreak tool in to abnormal network status.
- Optimized backup process and jailbreak speed improved in new Pangu9 1.1 and fixed an issue that leads to failing to jailbreak in to low disk space in windows.
- Fixed a bug that leads to failing to use the instrument function in Xcode.
Just you can download Pangu9 1.1 for windows here. Your iDevice has already jailbroken with any Pangu 9 pre-version, no need to jailbreak your device again. You can upgrade to the latest Pangu 9.0.x Untethered 1.1 package after open the cydia. After you can get all the latest bug fix updates and improvements for your idevice.
If you encounter any problems or jailbreak failures during or after the jailbreak please check our troubleshooting given below.
How to jailbreak iOS 9 – iOS 9.0.2 using Pangu9 1.1 | Step by Step Guide
- Backup all of your data using either iTunes or iCloud. The backup will be the best escape plan when you something goes wrong.
- Disable “Find my iPhone” and “Passcode or Touch ID” from the device settings. And all anti-virus programs need to be disabled.
- Switch on Airplane mode in your idevice.
- Download Pangu v1.1.0 for windows
- Connect your idevice to PC using USB data cable and then open Pangu 9.
- Click on the start button at the center of the jailbreak window.
- You will see the another window, click “Already backup” to continue the process.
- During the process, you will see the “WWDC” and “Pangu” apps appears on the home screen. Your device will reboot automatically and then unlock your phone and enable airplane mode again.
- Once you enable the airplane mode again, Pangu tool will continue the process. After the short while, Pangu will start to run on the home screen.
- Wait until see the message “Jailbreak completed”. Now your device will reboot again and cydia app will be paste on your idevice home screen.
Keep in mind : At the end of the process, don’t forget to re-enable Find my iPhone and Passcode or Touch ID options. And all anti-virus programs also.