Chinese hacking team of TaiG has released iOS 8.3 untethered jailbreak tool for all iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. TaiG v2.4.3 is the latest iOS 8.3 jailbreak tool on windows for compatible iPhone 6, 6 plus, 5, 5s, 5c, 4s, iPad 4, 3, 2, iPad mini 1, 2, 3, iPad Air 1, Air 2 and 5th generation iPod touch. Jailbreaking enables to install unapproachable mods, 3rd party apps, custom themes, tweaks, utilities and other packages from cydia which are unavailable in App Store. Jailbreak let users to move their idevices beyond the limit. To break your idevice limit go through the our article. It will guide you to jailbreak iOS 8.3 iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Before you go ahead with TaiG jailbreak on your iOS Device
- Don’t forget to take device backup your data through iCloud or iTunes before run the jailbreak process on your idevice, as there are some issues like data loss that while the process going on.
- Enable the mode of the Airplane in the device’s settings app.
- Disable the “Passcode or Touch ID” and “Find my iPhone” features through the settings app in your idevice.
- Close the all anti virus programs or firewalls. If you escape to switch off, then sometimes jailbreak entrance will close by antivirus software, because they identify jailbreak like the thread.
- You must check your idevice’s battery. Don’t allow to drain your idevice’s battery while the process.
Step by step instruction about how to Jailbreak iOS 8.3 iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- Need to download TaiG latest version as 2.4.3 from the TaiG’s official web page.
- Attach your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to computer using USB cable.
- Unzip the TaiG zip file and open it as an administrator.
- TaiG will take few times to detect your idevice itself. After that shows the jailbreak window on your computer screen.
- Don’t forget to remove the tick of the 3k assistant checkbox below to cydia 1.1.23 and click on the start button.
- Don’t touch anything, because process is running on your device system. After that your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch will reboot automatically.
- Cydia icon can see on your idevice home screen. It means that process succeeded.
If I failed on TaiG jailbreak?
Don’t worry with “jailbreak failed” message. You can restart the process without any doubt. If you forget to disable both passcode lock and find my iPhone, then it will be the main reason to jailbreak failed. So before the process please double check our device preparation guide.