TaiG is the total Chinese outfit. The team of TaiG is coming up day bay day concerning of their jailbreak technology. Finally TaiG updated into TaiG 1.2 to jailbreak iOS 8.1.2. Apple has public iOS 8.3 mobile operating system on April 8th of 2015 after iOS 8.2. The bad news is iOS 8.3 cydia download possibility is non-available yet. TaiG is the team which we intended for iOS 8.3 jailbreak. Many iOS expert are saying that TaiG team will release TaiG 8.3 jailbreak tool for iOS 8.3 cydia installation. But actually TaiG has not officially confirm on this.
However, all developers are busy right now on iOS 8.3 jailbreak and rumours are staying on attentiveness. The glad news is Apple’s iOS 8.4 beta 3 also released. Now we can hope iOS 8.4 public version as soon as. Wish to get modern cydia tweaks, apps and many more benefits with iOS 8.3 jailbreak.
Download TaiG Jailbreak Older Versions
Download TaiG 1.0.2
Download TaiG 1.1.0 [English / Chinese]
Download TaiG 1.2.0
Download TaiG 1.3.0
How to Jailbreak iOS 8.2 beta 2 with TaiG 1.3.0 | Step by step guide
TaiG always recommended full device backup earlier the process. To do full backup you can use iTunes or iCloud ways. Unfortunately when you go something wrong, backup is the better idea to have an escape plane. Disable all anti-virus programs which are installed for your data secure and you must turn off Passcode or Touch ID go through the settings app. [Settings > General > End the Passcode or Touch ID] Turn off the feature of Find my iPhone from Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone.
- Download TaiG 1.3.0 correct version and unzip it on your computer.
- Connect both of your device, iPhone and PC using data cable and extract TaiG downloaded folder. Then run it as an administrator.
- TaiG will take few times to detect your iPhone and then TaiG will shows the jailbreak start message box on your computer screen.
- You can uncheck 3k Assitant option from cydia and then press START key to continue jailbreak.
- You must stay few seconds to complete the jailbreak progress bar and device reboot automatically. Then you can find out cydia logo on your iPhone home screen.