Apple has released the first beta of iOS 8.4.1 in 12H304 to registered developers of Apple Dev Center. Still we cannot say that when will be release it as the major version. We don’t know what is the new in iOS 8.4.1 but we can guess that minor improvements and features in iOS 8.4.1. Two weeks back of iOS 8.4, Apple released iOS 8.4.1 beta with the all new music app integrated with Apple music. However now jailbreak reviewers are indicated about Taig jailbreak to iOS 8.4.1 jailbreak. The new beta of iOS 8.4.1 is compatible with following iOS devices.
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 4s
- iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 1, iPad mini, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3
- iPod touch 5
How to prepare my iOS device earlier to the process
- Disable Find my iPhone and Passcode or Touch ID options from the settings. Go to the settings menu > General > Turn off Passcode or Touch ID and enter to the iCloud menu to turn off Find my iPhone.
- Enable Airplane mode in the setting app.
- Disable all antivirus programs or firewalls before run the process, because some virus programs will identify jailbreak tools as the threads.
- Charge your idevice battery at least 50%.
How to Jailbreak iOS 8.4.1 Using TaiG jailbreak
- Download TaiG jailbreak tool on your computer and take out your idevice and connect it to windows based computer using USB data cable.
- Take out the downloaded tool and run it as an administrator. Then let to identify your idevice by TaiG jailbreak. Behind that you can see the jailbreak window on your computer’s screen.
- Uncheck 3k assistant option below the cydia 1.1.23 and press on the start button at the center.
- Device will reboot automatically at once at the end of the jailbreak. you can see the cydia icon behind the whole steps.
We expect that iOS 8.4.1 will out of beta version so soon and we hope on TaiG jailbreak and PP jailbreak to jailbreak iOS 8.4.1. Users can restart the process when you failed on the jailbreak.