PP jailbreak tool has announced to download for Cydia download on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch running on iOS 8.4 using Mac OS X. The process is simple. No need to waste more times to jailbreak your idevice. PP jailbreak tool is compatible iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 4s, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad air 1, iPad air 2, iPad 2, iPad mini with retina, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPod touch 5 and iPod touch 5. We hope to guide that how to jailbreak iPhone 6 on Mac OS using PP jailbreak. Users can download PP jailbreak tool from the PP jailbreak official web page.
PP jailbreak tool always recommended only for mac users. TaiG v2.4.3 jailbreak tool is currently available to download for windows users. Before start the process you must prepare your iPhone 6 as below instructions.
- Using iTunes or iCloud take full backup of your all personal details. Unfortunately when something goes wrong and if loss data, you can use backup to restore your iPhone 6 as previously.
- Go to settings app in the iPhone 6 and enter to the General menu to disable Passcode or Touch ID feature.
- Find my iPhone is the other feature which is need to be disable while the process. Go to settings and click iCloud and then you can change its’ states.
- Charge your iPhone 6’s battery, because charged battery will prevent battery drains before the whole process.
- XCode or iTunes need to be close before the process, because if you evade to close those then PP jailbreak will not work properly.
How to Jailbreak iOS 8.4 iPhone 6 on Mac | Step Guide
- Download PP jailbreak latest tool on your mac and take your iPhone 6, connect it to the computer using USB data cable.
- Double click on the downloaded file to open it. PP jailbreak will recognize your iPhone 6, so let to do it itself. After that you can see the jailbreak window.
- You have to deselect “Install PP Helper” in below the window. Then click “Jailbreak”
- If you observe our guidelines correctly, then you can see the “jailbreak Succeeded” message at the end of the process with cydia icon.
NOTE – Don’t use your iPhone 6 while the process going on your device, because it will be the main reason to process stuck.