The Chinese jailbreak hacking team of TaiG has just released TaiG v2.2 to jailbreak iOS 8.4. TaiG v2.2 jailbreak can jailbreak all iPhone, iPad and iPod touch running on iOS 8.2, iOS 8.3, iOS 8.1.3 and iOS 8.4. Users can download iOS 8.4 on their idevices after connect to iTunes or otherwise OTA (Over-the-air) way. iOS 8.4 beta versions’ first one released back in April 2015 and then Apple announced final version of iOS 8.4 on June 30 in 2015. It was released with support Apple Music and other number of user features. TaiG v2.2 jailbreak is currently available to download with number of features, jailbreak tweaks and apps.
TaiG v2.2 Jailbreak is compatible following iDevices
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 4s
- iPad 4, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3
- iPod touch 5th generation
Important points before run the TaiG jailbreak on your iDevice
- TaiG jailbreak is currently available only for windows, Mac users will have to run windows with a virtual machine to use the TaiG v2.2 jailbreak.
- TaiG is completely untethered jailbreak for all iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Glad to say you, the TaiG v2.2 jailbreak is compatible iOS 8.4, iOS 8.3, iOS 8.1.3 and iOS 8.2
- TaiG jailbreak is always recommending that full device backup of any and all your personal important details that you need to secure. When something goes wrong, backup is the good solution to restore your device. Use iTunes or iCloud to do device backup.
- You must disable all anti virus programs or firewalls which are running on your device system for data secure, temporarily.
- You must disable Passcode or Touch ID option. Navigate to the Settings app in your device menu and then enter to the General. Now turn Passcode lock off.
- Temporarily turn off Find my iPhone from settings. Configuration can change after enter to the iCloud in settings app then return to it into turn off mode.
How to Jailbreak iOS 8.4 using TaiG v2.2 jailbreak
Step 1 – Download TaiG v2.2 jailbreak tool on your computer from TaiG jailbreak download official website and unzip the zip downloaded file.
Step 2 – Using the USB data cable connect your iDevice to your computer.
Step 3 – Launch the downloaded TaiG jailbreak tool file as an Administrator. Right click on TaiG jailbreak tool and then tap on “Run as Administrator” option in the menu.
Step 4 – Let to recognize your device. It will do by TaiG within few minute. After detect event, you must deselect 3k Assitant 2.2.3 option which appeared below the option of Cydia 1.1.18.
Step 5 – I think that you did see the green button, called “START” at the center of the window. So click that button to begin the process.
Step 6 – You must wait for complete the jailbreak progress bar and then your device will reboot automatically at once. Now you should see the cydia icon on your idevice home screen. Then TaiG will inform you that “Jailbreak succeeded”.
Video Tutorial for Jailbreak iOS 8.4
Use the tool at your own risk. Hope us with iOS 8.4 Jailbreak tweaks and apps so soon.