It’s been few weeks since apple has released their latest iOS 10.2.1 update with several security bug fixations. It is permitted to general public to download iOS 10.2 on their idevice using ‘Over The Air’ update method or by upgrading via iTunes. However, Apple is keep patching their iOS versions including the latest iOS 10.2 in order to prevent jailbreaking. Up to the date, you won’t be able to find an unthered Jailbreak method to jailbreak iOS 10.2 to prepare your idevice to install Cydia. In relation to rumors and recent reports by jailbreak developers, iOS 10.2 Jailbreak tools are still in development and will be released to the public near future.
Update 1: Apple developers are being able to introduce iOS 10.2.1 beta version with more security error fixations.
Update 2: Stefan Esser, who is also called as i0n1c, has said that there is an “iOS 10.2 jailbreak is going to be introduced in near future”
Update 3: Prometheus downgrade has released to the public and it will work on iOS 10.2 too
iOS 10.2. Jailbreak developers
As we all aware, Luca Tedsco, PP jailbreak, Taig teams and Pangu are the most famous jailbreak developers who provided successful jailbreak tools to jailbreak previous iOS versions. However, now all jailbreak lovers have kept their hopes upon Luca Tedsco, PP jailbreak, Taig teams and Pangu and willing to jailbreak iOS 10.2 as soon as possible. At present you will not be able to find a proper jailbreak tool to jailbreak iOS 10.2. Yet, you have good news to hear from jailbreak developers’ community; PP jailbreak developers have developed a semi iOS 10.2 Jailbreak method to jailbreak iOS 10.2.
Device Compatiblity for iOS 10.2 Jailbreak
iPads – iPad mini, iPad Air, iPad Pro, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4
iPhones – iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone SE
iPods – iPod touch 5G, iPod touch 6G
How to Jailbreak iOS 10.2 via PP Jailbreak
- Initially, you must to go to the PP jailbreak official website
- Click on the ‘online jailbreak’ option
- After tapping it will direct you to online ‘Cydia installer’, click Start to proceed
- Tap on ‘Add to Homescreen’ tab to make a shortcut of ‘Cydia’ on your idevice screen
- To complete, click Install tab to successfully finsih the Cydia installation on the device
- Finally, ‘Cydia Appstore’ will come in to vicinity on your screen display. Then, tap on Cydia Appstore to start customizing and developing your idevice with the latest features introduced by Apple.