The Unc0ver jailbreak team has released the latest iOS 14 to iOS 14.3 Jailbreak for all iPhone models from the iPhone 6s to the iPhone 12 series. This is the first time that the iPhone 12 models have moved in that direction. Moreover, it is a full-featured jailbreak that supports tweak injection and package management via Cydia. If you have a device that supports iOS build mentioned above, here is how to jailbreak your iPhone using Unc0ver jailbreak tool.
How to Jailbreak iPhone 6S to iPhone 12 Runs from iOS 14 to iOS 14.3
The new Unc0ver Jailbreak from iPhone 6 to iPhone 12 is a semi-tied Jailbreak tool. This means that your iPhone will crash again and again every time you restart your device, this is not such a problem as it can do the whole process through your phone. Note that you need a computer, but only need to install the Unc0ver app on your phone. Before we dive into and describe the Jailbreak process, there are a few areas you should note.
iPhone and iPad compatibility
- 5th, 6th, 7th generation iPads
- iPad mini 4, iPad mini 5
- iPad Air 4 ,iPad Air 3 ,iPad Air 2, 2017 iPad Pro, 2018 iPad Pro, 2020 iPad Pro
- iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 11 Pro Max ,iPhone pro, iPhone 11
- iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max
- iPhone X.
- iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone SE (2020)
- iPhone SE (2016)
- iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus
Simply put, any iPhone model running iOS 14 to iOS 14.3 can be jailed using the Unc0ver tool. 6.0.
Before you jailbreak your iPhone
To delete any iOS 14 OTA update file on your iPhone, you need to restart your device after navigating to Settings> Storage.
Make sure that a backup is created on your iPhone or iPad so that all your important data is safe.
Unc0ver jailbreak Features, Support for tweak injections with package management via Cydia.
Features iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 ‘borrowed’ from the jailbreak
- Home Screen widgets.
- Picture in Picture mode for iPhone.
- Hide apps from the Home Screen.
- Background video playback.
- Smaller Siri interface.
- Pinned iMessages.
- More CarPlay wallpaper freedom.
- Compact incoming call interface.
- Message grouping.
- Samart App launcher.
- Low airPods Battery Notifications.
- Smarter Siri
- Change Default Apps
- Home Screen app Icon Theming.