TaiG has just confirmed their new TaiG v2.1.2 jailbreak tool that addresses especially cydia substrate issue and number of other bug fixes which are the reported by users.
The team of Chinese hacker TaiG, launched out TaiG v2.0 for untethered jailbreak iOS 8.3 to iOS 8.1.3 in nearly day. This is the TaiG’s third time of releasing jailbreak tool. With iOS 8.3 jailbreak tool releasing all cydia lovers are trying to reach cydia using TaiG jailbreak. Meanwhile number of users are reporting some errors of TaiG 8.3 jailbreak. However as complains, cydia substrate was not compatible for iOS 8.3 and most jailbreak tweaks and apps were not working properly. The “Apple Driver has not been found” error and “jailbreak process is getting stuck at 20%” error which are the main errors we did see from TaiG 8.3 jailbreak.
Following below links users can fix those main errors :
- How to fix “Apple Drive has not been found” error
- How to fix “jailbreak process is getting to stuck at 20%” error
Cydia substrate was developed by Jay Freeman aka Saurik. Jay Freeman is the founder of cydia. He had later indicated that TaiG must update the jailbreak kernel patch to fix those errors with cydia substrate.
TaiG v2.1.2 Complete Changelog
- Fixed the blank settings issue while matching Apple watch with iDevice.
- Fixed the main problems of getting stuck jailbreak process at 20% and 60%.
- UIcache error is fixed.
- taiG v2.1.2 jailbreak is compatible with cydia substrate (mobile substrate).
If you faced to problem with TaiG v2.0 jailbreak then you can use TaiG new update TaiG v2.1.2 for your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. If you already jailbroken iDevice using TaiG v2.1.2 jailbreak tool then please update TaiG 8.1.3- 8.x through TaiG source or 3K source and no need to re-jailbreak.
- If you see the “Storage Almost Full” message then please run Cydia.
- If you failed with cydia then turn off Wi-Fi and try again.
- TaiG v2.1.2 jailbreak is compatible with all iPhone, iPad and iPod touch running on iOS 8.3 – iOS 8.1.3.
How to Jailbreak iOS 8.3- iOS 8.1.3 Using TaiG v2.1.2 jailbreak
- Take full device backup beforehand run the taig jailbreak.
- Device Passcode or Touch ID and Find my iPhone options must be disable.
- Download TaiG v2.1.2 and connect your iDevice and PC through the USB data cable.
- Uncheck 3k Assitant app after the device detect and click “Start”.
- Back of jailbreak progress bar filling, your device will reboot automatically. Then you can take out cydia icon from your device home screen.
Video Tutorial for TaiG v2.1.2 jailbreak