Taig just released untethered jailbreak iOS 8.3 as we expected. It is Taig 2.0 jailbreak. So warmly welcome all of you to upgrade your devices and jailbreak iOS 8.3 with Taig’s new arrival. It supports another few iOS versions as well. But Taig tool only can be work with Windows running computers. So if you are a Mac user and need to jailbreak your iOS 8.3 device, you have to use Windows. By the way this has became a solemn as it is the latest jailbreak version of Taig who deserved to jailbreak iOS 8 – iOS 8.1.2 and also the only tool we reach after a long time without a new jailbreak tool. So now you are allow to download Cydia to get more from your iOS 8.3 device.
Even though Pangu announced that they are going to release jailbreak iOS 8.3, Taig is the one who could release it surprisingly. So because of that may be Pangu’s tool wills jailbreak iOS 8.4. So still we have a wish on jailbreak iOS 8.4 as it will be the next majoe iOS version of Apple. By the way now it is time to jailbreak and Cydia download on your iOS 8.3 device.
Taig 2.0 jailbreak compatible iOS versions:
- iOS 8.3
- iOS 8.2
- iOS 8.1.3
So as I mentioned with Taig 2.0 jailbreak your device must not to be the iOS 8.3. This cans jailbreak iOS 8.1.3 and iOS 8.2 as well.
iOS 8.3 devices:
- iPhone 6plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s.
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2.
- iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini.
- iPod touch 5G.
How to jailbreak iOS 8.3 with Taig:
- First of all you have to take a backup of your iDevice.
- Download Taig 2.0 jailbreak on your Windows PC.
- Immobilize lock codes and Find My iPhone.
- Connect your device to PC.
- Run Taig 2.0 and wait until it to detect your device.
- Then keep only Cydia checked on.
- After that start the process.
- Then Taig jailbreak will complete the process.
- After all find whether the Cydia App downloaded on your device and launch it.